Find your next great wildlife adventure
- Best places to see wildlife in Yellowstone in the winter
- 8 Safari lodges in Victoria Falls
- Whale Watching in New Zealand – Dive into an Oceanic Adventure!
- Birds of Kruger National Park: 44 bird species you can find in the park
- Red Wolf, WNC Nature Center
- Whale Watching in Hermanus, South Africa
Welcome to Travel For Wildlife! We are zoologist Cristina Garcia and conservation biologist Hal Brindley, a husband and wife team who travel the world in search of great wildlife watching destinations. Our goal is to support conservation by promoting responsible wildlife tourism. We’ll show you how to get out and see your dream animals in the wild, connect with nature, and do it sustainably. Thanks so much for joining us!
What would you like to do?
Responsible wildlife travel
- Conservation safaris in Australia: wildlife adventures that make a difference
- 7 Wildlife Cruises Around the World
- Wolf-Friendly Businesses in Silver Gate and Cooke City, Montana
- EcoTourism Guide: How to Recognize A Responsible and Sustainable Tourism Business
- Is the New Wave of Drone Photography Harming Wildlife?
- Why a Botswana Safari is One of the Best Sustainable Tourism Examples